Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Cheap 4x4

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Items Wanted' started by cbzdel, Feb 16, 2010.

1. cbzdel

cbzdel Tacoma, WA Member

Looking for a cheap 4x4 something around $3000. Not looking for anything great, just looking for a dependable runner that easy on the eyes. I would prefer a truck but would also give though to some forms of SUVs.

Let me know what you have. This would not be a daily driver, I would only take it out when times call for a truck (moving, ect) or when its snowing or possibly to the mountains for a hunting rig :D

Let me know what you got. My only request is no rust, thats a major no-no hah!!

Oh and if you have a short bed 6 cylinder Jeep Comanche I would totally take it, I used to have (2) of them when I first got my license, paid about $1500 each and LOVED THEM but eventually sold them to get some lowered rice rocket :bluelaugh: now I am past the days of "nice" things, now I am just about spend what you need to get the job done :thumbup:

2. feedyourhead

feedyourhead Salem New Member

I have a Great Running 1987 Isuzu Trooper that im selling as well as a great running 1995 Honda Passport. The trooper gets 23 mpg the passport 14-16.

3. Danzig

Danzig East Oregon Member

4. wonderdog

wonderdog Everett, WA Member

5. flash2pablo

flash2pablo PNW Member

I have a 91 MJ longbed...I am considering selling it but, i am the second owner and it would cost you a little more than you are looking to spend. 4x4, 4.0 liter, 5speed.

6. SlickJoeSD

SlickJoeSD Astoria, OR Member

7. supergenius

supergenius 206 Active Member

I have a 88 K5 Blazer thats been sitting for a few years. My dad was the original owner. All HWY miules NEVER beaten, had a crate motor put in it about 60k ago, tranny about 10 k ago, reewar end way back... Has BRAND new michelin 32s on it. Its straight as an arrow, but the inside is skanky due to sitting. Only mechanical catch is that the T case pops out of gear. 1500 as it sits. n If I fix it Im going to want alot more as it is seriously a very nice truck to put some time and a lil money into.

8. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

jeez why drag up these necrozombiedead posts?

9. SlickJoeSD

SlickJoeSD Astoria, OR Member

The originator never closed his post.... so maybe he still might be looking? Besides does it cost anything to load up the internet with more useless crap?