JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a cheap 4x4 something around $3000. Not looking for anything great, just looking for a dependable runner that easy on the eyes. I would prefer a truck but would also give though to some forms of SUVs.

Let me know what you have. This would not be a daily driver, I would only take it out when times call for a truck (moving, ect) or when its snowing or possibly to the mountains for a hunting rig :D

Let me know what you got. My only request is no rust, thats a major no-no hah!!

Oh and if you have a short bed 6 cylinder Jeep Comanche I would totally take it, I used to have (2) of them when I first got my license, paid about $1500 each and LOVED THEM but eventually sold them to get some lowered rice rocket :s0112: now I am past the days of "nice" things, now I am just about spend what you need to get the job done :s0155:

I have a 91 MJ longbed...I am considering selling it but, i am the second owner and it would cost you a little more than you are looking to spend. 4x4, 4.0 liter, 5speed.

I have a 88 K5 Blazer thats been sitting for a few years. My dad was the original owner. All HWY miules NEVER beaten, had a crate motor put in it about 60k ago, tranny about 10 k ago, reewar end way back... Has BRAND new michelin 32s on it. Its straight as an arrow, but the inside is skanky due to sitting. Only mechanical catch is that the T case pops out of gear. 1500 as it sits. n If I fix it Im going to want alot more as it is seriously a very nice truck to put some time and a lil money into.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.