JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$75
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Chaszel adapters for 12 gauge. 18" 357/38 and 11" 327 federal magnum, which will shoot 32 H&r magnun, 32 s&w long and all the lesser 32s. these should only be used in at strong actions like H&R or newer Stevens , when you use full power loads. I load down to 38 spl levels and most shotguns can handle that. Note: go to Chaszels site and verify this. both inserts have had less than 100 rounds thru them. I also have 32 magnum brass & bullets and 357/38 brass and bullets I can sell with them for a little more cash. and 327 mag/ 32 H&R dies. no trades, ftf near Lebanon (maybe Salem, Stayton I don't drive much) no shipping .

IMG_2128.JPG IMG_2129.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Chaszel adapters for 12 gauge. 18" 357/38 and 11" 327 federal magnum, which will shoot 32 H&r magnun, 32 s&w long and all the lesser 32s. these should only be used in at strong actions like H&R or newer Stevens , when you use full power loads. I load down to 38 spl levels and most shotguns can handle that. Note: go to Chaszels site and verify this. both inserts have had less than 100 rounds thru them. I also have 32 magnum brass & bullets and 357/38 brass and bullets I can sell with them for a little more cash. and 327 mag/ 32 H&R dies. no trades, ftf near Lebanon (maybe Salem, Stayton I don't drive much) no shipping .

View attachment 1427816 View attachment 1427817
I might be interested in the.357insert . FTF ? You don't have to transfer a gun barrel.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top