JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$old
The Charter Arms Undercover Lite Chic Lady Revolver in .38 SP features a 2-inch barrel, a 5 round capacity, Stainless and Pink finish, High Polish Aircraft-grade Aluminum Frame, Black Rubber Compact Grips with Finger Grooves, Spurred Hammer, Shrouded Ejector Rod, 3-Point Cylinder Lock-up, and double action trigger. Ships with Pink Faux Alligator Lockable Gun Case.​

CHIC Lady.jpg

CHIC Lady.jpg

Thank you Tashworth1. As I've never sold that member a firearm.

:huh:

I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune. You may also want to check your the dealer who sold you the firearm? If it was a "Davidsons", distributor purchase and you registered it at some point? They have a great warranty program. If it is brand-new you should have a manufacturer warrantee, possibly. But for them not to care, seems a little off base. It could be a larger legal matter all together. You can start your own thread showing pics, giving details from start to finish, but don't bash your dealer. Or did you buy it from an individual or used?

I will delete this post, when that comment you placed in my ad is deleted. Thank you

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.