JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Charter Arms
Caliber
44 Special
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I'm offering this revolver for sale today after picking it up from the FFL. I bought it from a member on this site and it was an impulse buy. I've never shot this gun, but I owned one years ago when they first came to market. It was too much for my small hands then and it still is now! The .44 Spl has very similar ballistics and capabilities as the .45 ACP. This revolver is small framed (a bit larger than the "J" frame S&W) and very concealable. The hammer is "Bobbed" from the factory. The original owner was a LEO with PPD, per the seller that I bought it from. Someone has dabbed a bit of fingernail polish on the front site ramp, but I'm guessing that it would be pretty easy to remove if you desired.
Ammunition is hard to come by right now, so I was able to get a box of Underwood 200 Grain Bonded Jacketed Hollow Points (975 FPS) from "Knute" who is a regular on this site. Thanks again Knute! These bullets were designed especially for the Bulldog .44 Spl.
The grips are not the stock ones and I don't have them anyway. I remember trying to shoot my original Bulldog with the stock wooden grips and they would tear your hand up. The ones on this revolver are quite comfortable. The barrel is 2.5 inches and the bore appears to be in excellent condition. The sites are non-adjustable and the rear site is simply a groove in the top strap. All in all, a nice concealed carry revolver and available now. I prefer transfers at Fin and Feather in Ridgefield, WA. The transfer fee is $25.00 payable after you get your background check back (they seem to be averaging between 9 and 10 business days). Buyer pays the transfer fees. Obviously if you have any questions just PM me. Thanks for looking!

DSC01880.JPG DSC01879.JPG DSC01881.JPG DSC01882.JPG DSC01883.JPG DSC01884.JPG DSC01885.JPG DSC01886.JPG DSC01887.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
A Bulldog has been my carry gun for many, many years - it never skips a beat and is an ideal defense cartridge. Surprisingly accurate too, but such a little handful!

The old joke is that if someone tries to rob you, you give him the chance to walk away or shoot the Bulldog with hot loads. HA

Seriously, I don't bind the kick all that bad and it is a natural pointer to me so all my practice is pull and shoot. No aiming necessary.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.