1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Charles Daly Field Hunter - Turkey Edition (12g) ***SOLD***

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by bigboy67, Feb 20, 2012.

1. bigboy67

bigboy67 Milwaukie Active Member

--- I will NOT sell this to anyone that doesnt have an ODL showing they are a resident. It is a felony to sell to another state resident as an unlicensed seller---

--- this is the version with the VR barrel and multi choke ---

Hey guys, bought this recently, decided I wanted a revolver instead as I would get more use out of it than this 12g.

It is a LNIB Charles Daly Field Hunter Turkey edition. Has the 24" barrel, and takes 3". Don't think its ever even been fired. Has no box or papers, so I am valuing it based on being 95% even though its a 100% shotgun.

Value is at $304 for this shotgun. I will sell it for $275, as I have found the revolver I have been looking for.

Matter of fact, if you come get it this week I will sell to you for $250.

trades? sure, but I need the cash to cover another gun I just purchased. I will for sure trade for a Marlin 39. Others are only considered if the value is there for me in the trade.

2. wildbill

wildbill washougal New Member

re;your c daley,does it have screw in chokes,and what are you close to in portland? Bill.e-mail wildbill4742@netzero.com
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.