JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People often just panic in these situations. I have seen people do really bizarre things in these situations. I am sure the person thought they were doing the right thing. Often it's the wrong or a poor choice but people just react.

Years ago a guy I spoke to online a lot was almost killed. He ran a pawn shop. Kook comes in to buy gun. Days later shows up to get gun. He had passed the checks. There was "something off" about him and guy said no he would not sell him a gun, gave him his money back. This kook goes to car and comes in with sword and goes after owner. Owner runs to back of store trying to get to a gun in his office. On the way they get into a couple hand to sword fights. After he got to his office he had been stabbed badly. It finally hit him he has a gun in his pocket the whole time which he pulls and ends the fight. After it was over he was laughing as he recalled running past a couple of loaded guns with tunnel vision focused on getting to one gun in the office. It almost killed him.

Police then found that kook was obsessed with some local TV woman who he had fantasies about. He was planning on kidnapping her.

:eek:

I think we're all missing the most important part of this story...this woman's legit name is "Tequila." Aren't ya dying to know the backstory on that...and maybe sit down and have some drinks with her? :D:D

In all seriousness, any Prosecutor that would charge this poor woman is nuts.

So if there was the means and time to break a window, why not just break out the car window in the first place and save the kid?

:s0153:

Doing something is better than standing there recording the event with their phone.

I wasn't there so it is hard to say what went down, but stuff happens during such events and I would not complain about someone doing something to rescue someone else unless it was downright stupid or harmful.

Red Mountain Coffee place should name a special coffee drink after her and also set out a tip jar to pay for the damage.

Ding, Ding, Ding, we have a winner! Somehow I don't think it was Red Mountain Coffee that was pushing this! It sounds like it was the cop that took it too far!

But this would put them in the right light! DR

Man, state troopers are no fun what-so-ever.

I've often honestly wondered why this is. Pay and benefits seem pretty legit, but they seem fairly unhappy most of the time. I'm guessing it's the monotony or something?

I don't often get pulled over, but when I do I always hope it's a Sheriff K9 unit. Those guys are chill, as anyone who gets to open carry a dog should be.

I have a really great friend who was an Idaho state cop, He owns a 50's period correct 32 deuce coupe and is a hell of a nice guy.

He no longer is a state cop though, he now works for the Idaho Department of Transportation as a DOT cop

I have a really great friend who was an Idaho state cop, He owns a 50's period correct 32 deuce coupe and is a hell of a nice guy.

He no longer is a state cop though, he now works for the Idaho Department of Transportation as a DOT cop

DOT has their own cops - are they solely highway patrol or does he jack up highway workers? Thought the Idaho State Police were like OSP in that they did patrol, f&g and ran a state crime lab?

upload_2017-9-29_12-3-2.png

Facebook link Se requiere un control de seguridad

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews