JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Nuts to putting something together and paying for a battery and core charge! This thrower has been assembled, tested and comes with a car battery that has had very little use. Just top this battery off and you will run out of clay before it tires out. Priced at my wholesale cost of $290. I hope this gets used a lot it is a little workhorse.

In getting ready for equipment to do Cerakoting next year I have to reclaim some square footage and I hope this is the last sacrifice to make. I measured the throw at its current angle at 75 yards when the clay would be hitting trees.

20171207_201250139_iOS.jpg

The WheelyBird Auto-Feed Trap takes mobility to the next level with a lightweight construction and a two-wheeled frame with pull handle. Trap includes on/off/safe-release switch for operation and disarm, plus an arm path indicator ring guard. Trap also includes DVD instructions for assembly, operation and adjustment. What WheelyBird lacks in size and weight, it makes up for with power—targets can be launched upwards of 55 yards!

Features & Benefits
  • Compact size-smaller than our EasyBird Auto-Feed Trap with Trap Taxi
  • Quick, 2-second cycle time for continuous action
  • Adjustable launch angle, up to 30-degrees of elevation
  • Lightweight for easy loading in and out of a vehicle
  • 50-target capacity, removable magazine fits standard-sized clays
  • 25-foot release pedal cord accommodates various shooting positions
  • More than 3,000 throws from a fully charged 12-volt deep cycle battery
20171207_201323636_iOS.jpg
20171207_201309924_iOS.jpg
20171207_201334947_iOS.jpg
20171207_201350160_iOS.jpg

***If you are a low voltage electrician I would be happy to trade for a few Cat6 drops in my home, let me know!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews