JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$490
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
This was my attempt at rolling a flat. I screwed up the mag catch hole and rather than fixing it I rather just part it out I don't have the time to fix it. The lower consist of 5 US Parts or (reduces foreign parts by 5) it has a Turbo this Hammer, Sear, trigger, housing and a Century US grip. Charging handle is JLD PTR. I don't recall if if the flash hider is US or not I like to go one extra part with 922r parts so it might be. The barrel is factory installed in the trunnion. I did shave the front sight off to put a scope on but I do have an extra to throw in as well as rear G3 diopter rear sight. I did bugger up the mag catch trying to make it work so I have one of those to throw in as well so you will have a complete kit minus the receiver. I will be be removing the parts from the receiver or cutting it into pieces as this was made from a flat and can not be resold. The rifle it self shot fine with first round but jammed but the feeding was inconsistent and just needs to be rebuilt with a new receiver.

No Shipping

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR