JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Not in SW WA but it's worth the drive to take it to Jeremy @LuckySG in Banks.

He has done many of my personal friends cote jobs and they turned out spectacular.

He is also a really great guy and I have dealt with him in other situations.

Upvote 3
How much did it run you?
I'm sure a lot of factors go into the price (I'd imagine if the color you want is something he has half a container of already or has to order it, special patterns etc) but that is all assumption on my part.

My buddies have had some rifles done and it was (at least at the time, everything is more expensive these days it seems) more then very competitive for artistry.

Good Luck!

P.S. I have no vested interest in promoting Jeremy's business. But I do so because he is good enough I have no problem putting my word on the line and he went so far out of his way to help my wife surprise me with a Christmas gift a few years ago to the point that she was even blown away by his helpfulness that she still speaks very highly of him.

Upvote 2
Dude said "cheap" and "RIA".
BB is a lot of things... cool place, fascinating mini-tour (if they're not too busy), impressive gun room, clean room for disassembling and reassembling coated optics, a 'coted Ford V8 (just to prove it could be done), attention to detail, all of the above.
Sorry, man... cheap ain't making that list.

Upvote 0
Dude said "cheap" and "RIA".
BB is a lot of things... cool place, fascinating mini-tour (if they're not too busy), impressive gun room, clean room for disassembling and reassembling coated optics, a 'coted Ford V8 (just to prove it could be done), attention to detail, all of the above.
Sorry, man... cheap ain't making that list.
I've never been, @Buster Beaver hooked me up with a Swaro spotter a while back. I just knew they did it. :s0140:

I guess it makes sense considering they're an authorized dealer for Swaro.

Upvote 0
Doesn't effect slide function with that stuff? It's considerably thicker than cerakote right?
Just don't spray the internals. Tape off everything you don't want to get paint. I have multiple handguns that have been rattle canned and they have 0 issues.

I'm actually about to paint another frame here very soon. Cerakote has never really impressed me with the amount of money it costs.

Upvote 0