JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
im selling a century international arms gp1975 ak47 that's been modified. it has a brand new utg pro quad rail that's very sturdy and very well built and has the utg rail covers. it has ati strikeforce grip and adjustable folding stock. it has a tapco g2 trigger group that you can see has had some trigger work done as it shines like a mirror. this trigger is very smooth and one of the best i've shot. it has 2 tapco 30 round mags with one loaded full of wolf ammo. i installed the side optics plate as it didn't come with one from the factory and bolted up the optics mount and have a bsa red dot sight sitting on top of that. it is a very well built red dot sight for being so cheap. i've had it on ar's, this ak, even my saiga 12 shotgun for a long time and it's held zero no matter what kind of punishment it's gone through. the gun has very minimal round count through it, i'd say between 500 and 750 rounds. i can also include the original tapco polymer stock, grip, and handguards with the buttpad for full asking price. i'm asking for $650. it's all clean and ready for you to take and play with

items i would trade for:
ar15 magpul acs stock black commercial buffer tube or mil spec with mil spec buffer tube
ar15 ergo suregrip
ar15 windowed pmags black
ar15 magpul bad lever
ar15 magpul enhanced aluminum trigger guard
ar15 nicer carbine length free float quad rail
ar15 pws fsc556 flash hider/compensator
ak47 black ergo suregrip or hogue grip
ak47 ak to ar stock adapter
m&p arredondo mag extensions with arredondo springs
m&p 40 to 9 threaded conversion barrel
m&p 17round 9mm mags
good local stippling work for my m&p40