Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Cdnn

Reactions
Some, if not many, of you are no doubt familiar with CDNN. Does anyone know when the new catalog will come out? Or happen to know about what time it normally comes? The "2008-4" catalog has been up for months so if I'm not mistaken they are due for a new one soon.

Reactions
should be soon can'e recall when it came last yr. You may want to read their return policy real carefully , there is none. Never had a problem with anything i ordered from them yet but it is a bit unsettling

Reactions
I have purchased some items from them and was excited a few months ago when they were running a great special on RSR holsters and Glock hi-caps. The only problem, Shipping was no less than $15! Not bad if you order a bunch of items but I only wanted two or three.

They stock a TON of stuff and much of it is not on the site. You can call or email for a catalog as I have done in the past. I'm sure they're busy, with tomorrow, well, today being Tuesday and time for Change.... :s0131:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet

Staff online