JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$120
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I'm selling some of my CCI Blazer .22LR ammo (40 grain, lead solid point). The cartridges are packed in 50 round boxes, with the plastic separator, so as to lessen the possibility of cartridge to cartridge contact (i.e. possible damage by cartridges just being thrown into "bulk" packaging). Ten (10) boxes to a brick (=500 rounds).

So then….two (2) CCI Blazer .22LR bricks (=1000 rounds total) for $120. I have just three (3) lots available to sell. Sorry, but it's not worth my time to go with smaller quantities.

40-gr-RN-Lead-plastic-separation-plate-001.jpg
40-gr-RN-Lead-plastic-separation-plate-002.jpg

As with all brands and offerings of .22LR ammo.....
Your particular firearm may/will probably love one flavor/brand of ammo, over another. Rrrrright.....some firearms prefer Remington, Aguila, Federal, Winchester, CCI, GECO, etc.... Not to mention, that functioning with some semi-auto firearms can also sometimes be a problem with different offerings of .22LR. So anyway, I don't expect MATCH results, at this price. I consider this stuff "plinking ammo". BTW.....my Ruger 10/22s loves this ammo.

My usual sales/meeting place is in Vancouver, WA (the Wal Mart near I-205 and Mill Plain Blvd) to complete the sale. No shipping. Contact me via the PM function and remember to leave a phone number. If you cannot complete the sale within 3 days then please wait before contacting me.

"Prohibited Persons" are PROHIBITED. So, don't bother to contact me if you fit in that category.

Aloha, Mark

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Why ask on a public forum? You work for The Govt? LOL.

If you want to BUY....
Contact me via the PM function.

BTW....I'm already in conversation to sell off the last of this lot.

Aloha, Mark

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.