JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Heads up that midway has cci 41s in stock. 89 a 1000 limit of one. Not great deal but available!
Thanks for the heads up. CCI must have run a huge batch of those recently. Natchez had some but sold out. Sportsman's had some in the last week as well. The 1000 limit sucks unless you can find some powder or other primers at midway to help spread out hazmat/shipping fees. Good thing about midwayusa is they have a relatively low hazmat charge compared to most other companies out there.

14 minutes later, they are out of stock.
I am guessing here, but I suspect the high ammo prices have convinced a lot more people to start reloading and or increase the cartridges they reload for. Primers are still relatively cheap and don't take up much space. I expect reloaders to keep adding to their primer stocks for a while longer. I noticed a number of members asking $125 for these #41s and they don't appear to be selling at that price, so there is a price ceiling.

Specifically for the #41s I don't think they would work very well in striker fired pistols unlike CCI 400s, so that may lessen demand for these.

How do you order direct from cci? Everytime I go and look it says check your local ammo store.
Interesting. Let me check - it may have been a dealer page?
I clicked and this is what it says:

FREE SHIPPING

• Free shipping is valid on orders of $99 or more shipped to a single U.S. address, after promotions and discounts are applied, excluding applicable taxes.
  • Promotions and discounts will be applied at checkout.
  • $12 flat rate applies to orders under $99. These charges will be included in the shipping and handling of your order.
  • All orders are shipped UPS Ground. Delivery lead times vary; most orders ship within 15-20 days after the order is placed. Customers will receive an email notification providing tracking information when orders ship.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top