JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
my family and i just finished gettin here from Ridgefield and the one question on my mind with all of this greenery and small townliness is where do you shoot?
Good mountain areas in a 30min ish driving distance?
Not in the position to go right now but will be in the future
Thanks ahead for any info

There is the cowlitz public shooting range up off of Toutle Park Rd.
Most land up in that area is Weyerhauser land so no target shooting there even if you have their 300$ permit.
Everything else is closed due to fire season

Well...state land is ok there is some off the 4100 up toutle and out west side hwy, state land has a state cop with major small man syndrome that him an I will end up shooting it out next time he sticks a gun in my face..so be warned. Weyerhauser literally owns everything east of i5 ..west of I5 is Sierra Pacific (mostly) everything is closed due to fire danger, I got a private rock pit to shoot in personally and If your serious into shooting I'll introduce you to people what part of castle rock?

Well...state land is ok there is some off the 4100 up toutle and out west side hwy, state land has a state cop with major small man syndrome that him an I will end up shooting it out next time he sticks a gun in my face..so be warned. Weyerhauser literally owns everything east of i5 ..west of I5 is Sierra Pacific (mostly) everything is closed due to fire danger, I got a private rock pit to shoot in personally and If your serious into shooting I'll introduce you to people what part of castle rock?
I don't have the economic dexterity to get seriously into shooting but plan to one day. As far as part goes, im less then five minutes right of exit 48, up the street from the little town with no/1 traffic light

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top