JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've reduced the price to SOLD OUT for the case of 1000 rds.

SPECIFICATIONS
Man: American Eagle
Model #: AE223BK
Caliber: 223 Remington
Grain: 55
Case Material: Brass
Bullet: FMJ
Muzzle Velocity: 3240
Muzzle Energy: 1282
Case Quantity: 1000 Rds Bulk Packed

I'm selling my case of bulk packed Federal .223 Rem for ++++++ SOLD OUT+++++++Cash, no trades.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I've reduced the price to $380 for the case of 1000 rds.

The Federal Cartridge Company, headquartered in Anoka, Minnesota, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Alliant Techsystems. The company was founded in 1916 and has since become one of the finest names in the ammunition industry. Today, the company manufactures a complete line of rimfire ammunition, centerfire ammunition and shotshells – they even have a production contract with the United States Military. Federal ammunition has been used during multiple Olympic Games in which the U.S. team brought home gold, silver and bronze medals. Pretty high-quality stuff if you ask me.
Federal AE223BK .223 ammunition is a product from the American Eagle line of ammunition. American Eagle ammunition is marketed as precision practice ammunition, and though it is inexpensive, it offers an uncanny accuracy on par with the more expensive brands. Like all Federal ammunition, Federal AE223BK .223 ammunition is manufactured at the Lake City Army Ammunition Plant (LCAAP) in Independence, Missouri, which is an interesting aspect of the ammunition in itself. LCAAP is a government-owned, contractor-operated munitions facility that was originally established in 1941 for the manufacture and testing of small arms ammunition for the United States Army. Since 2001, it has been operated by Alliant Techsystems and is the largest manufacturer of small arms ammunition for the U.S. Army.
That said each package of Federal AE223BK .223 ammunition contains 1000 non-corrosive, polished brass-cased cartridges. Each cartridge contains a 55 gr full metal jacket bullet, which provides for increased muzzle velocities. These cartridges have been observed to travel at speeds in excess of 3,200 fps. All Federal ammunition is manufactured using fully-reloadable, newly-manufactured brass cases as well as non-corrosive Boxer primers. Additionally, all cartridges are visually inspected prior to leaving the manufacturing plant.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.