JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Cascade Sportsmans Club is having their semi-monthly gun show Saturday December 1st at the Legion Hall in Carson, WA. Hours from 9:00am - 3:00pm. Still a few tables available but space is limited. Always a good time. Come and pick up a Christmas gift for yourself or a friend!! Admittance is $2 or two cans of food. All admission is donated to the Stevenson Food Bank. Let us know you heard about it on NWFC. For table info call W.D. Truitt 509-427-5906. See you there!!

Is this the show where earlier this year a gun went off? I'm not asking out of fear; I did not know there was a gun show out that way and that was how I heard about it. I made a few phone calls and sent an e-mail or two but didn't get a good answer. Thanks for posting this.

Yes we had an AD in June. It was not a gun for sale at the show, but the guy's carry gun, inappropriately carried. We have a show every other month throughout the year and sometimes monthly during the winter. Hope you can make it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top