JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Cascade Sportsmans Club is having their semi-monthly gun show Saturday December 1st at the Legion Hall in Carson, WA. Hours from 9:00am - 3:00pm. Still a few tables available but space is limited. Always a good time. Come and pick up a Christmas gift for yourself or a friend!! Admittance is $2 or two cans of food. All admission is donated to the Stevenson Food Bank. Let us know you heard about it on NWFC. For table info call W.D. Truitt 509-427-5906. See you there!!

Is this the show where earlier this year a gun went off? I'm not asking out of fear; I did not know there was a gun show out that way and that was how I heard about it. I made a few phone calls and sent an e-mail or two but didn't get a good answer. Thanks for posting this.

Yes we had an AD in June. It was not a gun for sale at the show, but the guy's carry gun, inappropriately carried. We have a show every other month throughout the year and sometimes monthly during the winter. Hope you can make it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top