JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, last year I was on davis just fishing along a little windy but manageable. This big gust of wind came just before my back-stroke and..... you guessed it fly slapped and stuck right in my forearm! It had to be a leach to not a small one. lucky for me it was barbless and my fishing buddy ripped it out with the speed of a cat.
Got me some payback to give this year. One 30inch bow should due.

So, last year I was on davis just fishing along a little windy but manageable. This big gust of wind came just before my back-stroke and..... you guessed it fly slapped and stuck right in my forearm! It had to be a leach to not a small one. lucky for me it was barbless and my fishing buddy ripped it out with the speed of a cat.
Miyamoto, The only way you can catch a fish, is when your fly is in the water not in your forearm. Ha ha. Tight lines. Good luck this spring.

Oh, I forgot to ask you, have you ever done any cast & blast in the Central Oregon area?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top