JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, last year I was on davis just fishing along a little windy but manageable. This big gust of wind came just before my back-stroke and..... you guessed it fly slapped and stuck right in my forearm! It had to be a leach to not a small one. lucky for me it was barbless and my fishing buddy ripped it out with the speed of a cat.
Got me some payback to give this year. One 30inch bow should due.

So, last year I was on davis just fishing along a little windy but manageable. This big gust of wind came just before my back-stroke and..... you guessed it fly slapped and stuck right in my forearm! It had to be a leach to not a small one. lucky for me it was barbless and my fishing buddy ripped it out with the speed of a cat.
Miyamoto, The only way you can catch a fish, is when your fly is in the water not in your forearm. Ha ha. Tight lines. Good luck this spring.

Oh, I forgot to ask you, have you ever done any cast & blast in the Central Oregon area?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top