JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have people really gotten that stupid? If you are trying to sell a gun and can't post pictures, make me wonder are you:

ashamed of the "hello kitty" motif on your assault rifle?
some one who screwed up your idiot gunsmithing attempts so badly it is embarrassing?
lying about the condition of your gun?
proud you never read the instructions on your "do everything" phone?
the child of close blood relatives (sorry Oregon)?
suffering from a traumatic brain injury?

Yes, I could go on. But still it bothers me, 58 years old and I have no problems. Are you no more intelligent than some old fart, well are you, punk!
einsteinchalkboard.jpg

Yeah? Well I'm 57 and haven't been able to figure it out!

I'm pretty sure I'm more intelligent than you coop44 regardless of whether I can post a freaking picture or not!:cool:

It also amazes that some can not simply read the sticky's at the top of each classified section.

<broken link removed>

along with posting in the correct sections........By the way what weapon are we discussing seeing as how this was posted in the "General Firearms Discussion" section. OH OK I'll move it for you.

just because you can, that doesn't mean others are stupider than you. ;)

some are better at other things, such as more field knowledge and hands-on skill than clicking the mouse.

respect elderly. :s0152:

just because you can, that doesn't mean others are stupider than you. ;)

some are better at other things, such as more field knowledge and hands-on skill than clicking the mouse.

respect elderly. :s0152:

It is so ridiculously easy, any one handed smut photo king can do it (I'm pretty sure we have a few around here)

It's funny that at 5:11 I posted my classified and at 5:14 this shows up.

I have tried to post photos to this site for a few years and never had success. I moved across the state a few months ago and still haven't found the box my camera is in. It's the camera I used to take photos for the S&W forum with.

I'm really sorry that someone else's lack of photos is so hurtful to you. I'm just glad I didn't take bad photos. Then I would really have to hear it. But hey, as it is, DON'T I HAVE EGG ON MY FACE?

58 years old and still don't know better. We can meet to discuss any of the following:

What I am or am not ashamed of
The lies I did or did not tell in my ad
My poor or high quality gunsmithing
My pedigree
My traumatic brain injuries

Or, we could just cut to the chase and discuss why you want to call someone out in your pussy, roundabout way. You are sad and pathetic and your opening post shows that your inability to argue your way out of that proverbial wet paper bag in other threads drives you to post offensive drivel.

Just to be clear, any time of any day.

Take care!

I wish someone would tell me how to imbed??? a youtube video instead of just posting a link. You can even make fun of my lack of knowledge on this matter if it makes you feel important. Thank you in advance!

I wish someone would tell me how to imbed??? a youtube video instead of just posting a link. You can even make fun of my lack of knowledge on this matter if it makes you feel important. Thank you in advance!

Click the film reel button (Insert Video)
mfaw.png

- Copy video url from youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, can't post pictures, really! Why can't this site, NWFA, allow you to take a pic directly from your OWN photo folders on your OWN computer to post in a thread?? Huh?

So I get me one of them free "Image Shack" accounts and when I "Browse" for my photos to upload they aren't there as a choice. Perfect! Of course there was a notice of some issue at the time with Image Shack so I'll check back later.

Thanks for the prompting Coop.

Mike

I use hunt101.com
never any problems with "moved files" or file size, it gives you options such as direct link, thumbnails, and picture size.

it's free too

I just tried that.......Wen I hit "Browse" and go to "My Pictures" my photo folders aren't there?

What the..... I can access them from the start menu though.

Small Brain Mike

jz1b.jpg

Woopty-flippin'-do!

Now if I can figure out why only the pics I took off the camera yesterday are available, and none of the MANY from the last nine years.

Bigger brain than I thought Mike.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads