JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a really awesome canoe available. I am moving, I had planned to keep it but things are moving way to fast at this point so it has to go!

I want to trade it for a case (1k) of ghetto Russian 762x39

OR

$215

It is 12 feet long and a little under 3 feet wide.
it has one seat and includes 1 oar.

The boat needs a little work, but anyone with half a brain could make it as great as I was going to...

SO...

90% of the repairs have been made. It needs a little work to be perfect, but it seaworthy right now.

WHAT YOU GET!!!!

12' Fiberglass Canoe
1 oar
3/4 qt fiberglass resin
1 tube hardener w/mixing tray
a few sqft of fiberglass repair material (fabric)
60 grit and 100 grit sandpaper
1 1/4qt Laquer Thinner
1qt marine primer
1qt marine paint (blue)

There is enough here to finish the boat, and have material left over for future repairs!

Basically everything you need. Probably just a few hours work left on repairs and time to paint it. All top of the line materials.

My fiberglass repairs still need some sanding, but not much.

PICS BELOW!

there it is, my pride and joy... ready to be passed on to you. This is an awesome deal, especially if you stocked up on wolf ammo when it was still $100/1k :s0155:

I am in Aloha

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not konw how all of the damage occured, likely from running aground. The damage is not severe, and it has always been seaworthy.

Here are the pics, you can see the areas where I have made repairs. Most of what you see, aside from the keel, is filling of superficial cracks(which I should have sanded down before applying the resin... but they are not that bad), not major holes or gouges.

Pics Below:

View attachment 209362
View attachment 209363
View attachment 209364
View attachment 209365
View attachment 209366
View attachment 209367

Hope this helps

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top