JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone going to the Canby gun show this weekend? Worth going to?
Not looking for anything in particular... but like strolling around and coming home with something to stash so the wife doesnt see...

It is a nice little show. We have about 100 tables in here and a wide variety of stuff. There are some vendors here that do not come to any other shows. $6 admission and free parking.

On my way down now.... toting the Kiddos along since they had a blast at the last show...
If'n ya see a balding dude with a couple wee kids and a red stroller, say hi...

Went to the one on the weekend of the 5th. found dan wesson barrel wrenches for $10 a piece bought both of them of course and dan wesson feeler gauges for $5. 2 or three awesome parts vendors saw lots of 1911 and S&W revolver parts. also about 5 or 6 full on new hand gun dealers with loads of stock.:s0155:

Went for an hour or so.... pretty cool little show. Was hoping for ammo deals, but nothing special. Instead I left with an early Remington Model 10 12ga... needs a but of work, but it was cheap and called my name.

Went to the one on the weekend of the 5th. found dan wesson barrel wrenches for $10 a piece bought both of them of course and dan wesson feeler gauges for $5. 2 or three awesome parts vendors saw lots of 1911 and S&W revolver parts. also about 5 or 6 full on new hand gun dealers with loads of stock.:s0155:

WOW!!!
Let me know if you want to get rid of one of the DW wrenches!!!

I like the Canby shows waaaay better than the ones in Portland at the Expo center. Parking is free and unlike the Expo center you arent looking at a 15 minute hike from your car to the door. I dont know how the prices compare but when you factor in the time, gas and parking issues I am sure they are pretty close. Not having to get within 15 miles of the city of Portland is worth an extra $30 to me by itself!

Prices on what I saw was pretty compareable to the show in Portland last week... maybe a few $ less. The firearm selection, at least for stuff I'm interested in (old rifles, shotguns, pistols) is pretty damn good for a small show...

The best part for me: small. I like being in and out in an hour or two. The kids come with me and seem to enjoy it.

I'll go again, even with the extra $ in gas (damned suburban and its 13mpg)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top