JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Manufacturer
Zastava
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Looking for a zastava zpap92 AK pistol. If you or one of your buddies has one for sale I'll buy it

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looking for a zastava zpap92 AK pistol. If you or one of your buddies has one for sale I'll buy it
Are you looking for a specific model? There was an online store in Texas asking for practically the same as mine for $1175+- and Century in Florida. Got mine at auction with a Sig Left folder (SB). It's been to the range once since I purchased. I have the larger brace too. The reflex is an older Bushnell that balances nicely. Probably 200 rds. Tapco trigger, Magpul over rapped grip, MI furniture, 7-10 mags (full) with a few hundred hp'd in boxes. Also have forged under close and adapter for SilencerCo Omega. It wouldn't be one of those hella great deals, but I had good 2-4" groups. It's a shtf under arm trench coat ticket to home or ?

16242365607088591315569485905111.jpg 16242366138766447698570702591807.jpg

Are you looking for a specific model? There was an online store in Texas asking for practically the same as mine for $1175+- and Century in Florida. Got mine at auction with a Sig Left folder (SB). It's been to the range once since I purchased. I have the larger brace too. The reflex is an older Bushnell that balances nicely. Probably 200 rds. Tapco trigger, Magpul over rapped grip, MI furniture, 7-10 mags (full) with a few hundred hp'd in boxes. Also have forged under close and adapter for SilencerCo Omega. It wouldn't be one of those hella great deals, but I had good 2-4" groups. It's a shtf under arm trench coat ticket to home or ?
How much for her ? And what's the brand
View attachment 977946 View attachment 977947

It's all Zastava! 92 MPAP. It came as pure pistol, no stocks, reflex sight, (choice between Sig Romeo 5, the one shown, Burris w/external red laser or one other, InFocus (AR 8-somrthing), under folder, larger Sig Brace, ASR Can QD Break, all loaded mags, Fender Soft "Guitar" Case, Straps and I'm gonna guess 200+ rds of lacquered steel hp, briefcase type safe for ammo, original grip and I'm guessing that I've left out a coupla things. Because I'm in a $ rutt, (wouldn't sell by choice).... I'd like to get $1700-$2k. Mags in nylon cases with vest setup.

It's an absolute blast to shoot. She's not the prettiest, but she gets more looks than a $3k Lantac dressed in Steiner!moved the attention, likes to be called bubblegum!
OR

Also have the ultimate AR! AXTS ADAC Lower, top Seekins Precision v3 upper/matched Hand guard, Timney 3# Skel Trigger, Proof Research 18" SS Carbon Fiber in .223 Wylde, ASR Break, SA Bleed off Adjustable Gas Block, Rifle Length JP Tube, Carbine buffer tube, LMT Mil spec(enhanced), H-2 Buffer, LMT DMR Stock, Atlas monopod on stock, Atlas 46 non-rot Bipod, rubber feet, set of Hawk Hill Talon Feet, S & B 3-12 Illuminated Klassic Scope with factory installed ART Reticle with Cards, lassons, etc in Spuhr rear level Mount, US Optics Level, (redundant) , Magpul 1/2 Strap & CTS Stock with LaRue RISR, Pelican Case (1720 Tan), Soft Case (Cabela's Long Scoped)...! 200-400 XM855 in 50 cal can and again, sure I'm leaving out stuff.... Probably start with $4k+, Custom M9A1/M9 Military Build, green lasermax guid rod, tons of Wilson Com & Beretta Springs, 1 of very few with Tritium sights+ FRONT!! 4-6 holsters inside/outside, SERPA 2&3 with 50 cal can of mags, 15, 17, 20, 30, std PVD 15-20, Mostly New, just like the pistol.

Christmas in June! Get your shopping done early!! Truthfully it has a lot to do with health, divorce and whining lessons!

It's all Zastava! 92 MPAP. It came as pure pistol, no stocks, reflex sight, (choice between Sig Romeo 5, the one shown, Burris w/external red laser or one other, InFocus (AR 8-somrthing), under folder, larger Sig Brace, ASR Can QD Break, all loaded mags, Fender Soft "Guitar" Case, Straps and I'm gonna guess 200+ rds of lacquered steel hp, briefcase type safe for ammo, original grip and I'm guessing that I've left out a coupla things. Because I'm in a $ rutt, (wouldn't sell by choice).... I'd like to get $1700-$2k. Mags in nylon cases with vest setup.

It's an absolute blast to shoot. She's not the prettiest, but she gets more looks than a $3k Lantac dressed in Steiner!moved the attention, likes to be called bubblegum!
OR

Also have the ultimate AR! AXTS ADAC Lower, top Seekins Precision v3 upper/matched Hand guard, Timney 3# Skel Trigger, Proof Research 18" SS Carbon Fiber in .223 Wylde, ASR Break, SA Bleed off Adjustable Gas Block, Rifle Length JP Tube, Carbine buffer tube, LMT Mil spec(enhanced), H-2 Buffer, LMT DMR Stock, Atlas monopod on stock, Atlas 46 non-rot Bipod, rubber feet, set of Hawk Hill Talon Feet, S & B 3-12 Illuminated Klassic Scope with factory installed ART Reticle with Cards, lassons, etc in Spuhr rear level Mount, US Optics Level, (redundant) , Magpul 1/2 Strap & CTS Stock with LaRue RISR, Pelican Case (1720 Tan), Soft Case (Cabela's Long Scoped)...! 200-400 XM855 in 50 cal can and again, sure I'm leaving out stuff.... Probably start with $4k+, Custom M9A1/M9 Military Build, green lasermax guid rod, tons of Wilson Com & Beretta Springs, 1 of very few with Tritium sights+ FRONT!! 4-6 holsters inside/outside, SERPA 2&3 with 50 cal can of mags, 15, 17, 20, 30, std PVD 15-20, Mostly New, just like the pistol.

Christmas in June! Get your shopping done early!! Truthfully it has a lot to do with health, divorce and whining lessons!
Sorry you have deal with all that pimp but most I'd pay for the Mpap is $1,100 as I have many AK variants and am only missing the zpap

Sorry you have deal with all that pimp but most I'd pay for the Mpap is $1,100 as I have many AK variants and am only missing the zpap
Like to help but that's real close to what I paid sans... everything. If you find one, you'll love it. I'm 5'8", 6'5" with it. Surprisingly nimble. I was wanting to put a Franklin Armory Binary trigger. At that point it calls me bubblegum and that's okay. Take care & good luck. Once things calm down check out Century auctions or Century being in someone else's auction. Usually sell between $900-$1k

2 +- years ago when I got my mpap everything about the Yugo design is/was upgraded. I just looked up zpap cause I'd not heard of it. The $950 z pap is a wood hndgrd'd model that is really no different than an AK pistol purchased I'm an eastern block nation. The mpap was the , so to speak, LTD if the Yugo pistol wherein nothing is the same. Stamped vs forged she'll, Midwest Industries Furniture, tapco trigger, forged guts, 4 piece flash hider, bearing stop gas adjustable throughout the turns to tighten, aircrfrt grd aluminum vs wood, etc...
Mine was $1200 two years ago and you couldn't get one! z comes along and for $250 less you get a stamped Yugo. The reflex is an antique and is not much diff than eotech 512, et Al. To compare the two is apples vs oranges except AK Yugo pistol..... You mentioned that you have aka and there's the diff. One being an Abrams and the other a t72. The 72 (zpap) was a great tank but is incomparable to the Abrams. 30 years later the t14 (mpap) is a comparable item. I have an SR25 that if bolted down is a 30" gun. Spending money isn't a natural answer or even a show if any wisdom, I know cause I can be real dumb. My SR25 was $3700 MSRP ten years ago. I'll never be a good enough shot to need more than it. I'm not trying to belabor any point beyond the guy that saved the most, usually loses the most or buys with little to no need to protect others.

Please don't feel like I'm bashing, but my Americanized tech AK Pistol isn't about money, it's more towards the American requirements for gun ownership. We acknowledge that the gov may call upon civil militia for all owners of guns in the US.

In the six months you've been in nwf you've been .25% of my dealings in 8 years. Cheap Selden wins battles and expensive is no guarantee. Bottom line is that if you and I are covering each other's asses in a shtf scenario, I hope that you're not offended to receive one of my rifles for free. No it's not about how much, it's all about how much went into the rifle. This is why, with little exception, our military folks get the same stuff with very little options. It's not for the person who wants whatever, it's the guy next to you knows your gonna be able to cover his life, family, etc and visa versa. Gun ownership assumes responsibility that at least one of your guns isn't a knockoff, cause in reality it's the guys next to you, in your hands declaration that you're all in for him or her.

Please don't feel offended, I'm not wanting that at all, just hope your there for me by what you carry. The very best investment one can make us in themselves.

Are you wanting an AK pistol or are you wanting to make money? Guns kill Sir, and there's money to be made. In this cut throat $$$$ environment I'm asking the same or less than web sellers for bthp .308 match grade, that no one has. Just saying that in almost 60 years I guarantee that the world is closer than ever to the whims of someone else. Be prepared. Shoot a z then shoot an m; do it a couple of times. You'll see what I'm talking about. A eastern block AK will never be an Americanized AK. Even they know that. Life shouldn't be all about $ and saving $ isn't about life. Again, please don't be insulted, I'm just hoping that instead,... You're prepared.

Have a good day!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.