JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
200734_1893845058597_4435394_n.jpg

200734_1893845058597_4435394_n.jpg

Mark hit it right on. Modern kit gun. Clean it up and it will probably still go bang.
Little heavy for a fishing sinker, kind of light for a boat anchor, a bit ugly for
a paper weight. Maybe use it to arm a garden gnome?

I did a search on Google for Pepperbox pistol looked through a couple pages of photos until I saw one like yours. It was an auction site the auction site said it was a CMC brand pistol so I refined the search to CMC Pepperbox pistol and got a whole half dozen pages of photos and web sites with that pistol.

Took about 20 sec.

Kits like these were hot sellers in the 70s. While I never built this model I did build several others. Most were imported from Europe and rebranded under US company names like Colt, Dixie Gun Works et al who were major distributors of these products. Good time.

It is a pepper box It looks newer but in poor shape. Judging by the picture, I am not sure.
I had a square barrel four shot gun and it was tight. The firing pin rotated around to fire the barrels. Tiny thing almost no grip. I only shot that thing once. ouch!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews