JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've never seen or used an electric pressure washer that could replace a gas powered one.

We have lots of Makita LXT-powered devices like vacuum, impact, drill, leaf blower, string trimmer, hedge shears. All works very well.
Problem I have is the 5aH Makita batteries are over $100/ea.
From my research on the Makita lawnmower, it would like 4 of those batteries on-board if you want to get an average sized yard mowed. And it better not be overgrown.

I let electric/battery tools find there way into my home based on merit, I will keep my gas pressure washer and lawnmower indefinitely as one doesn't seem replaceable and the other is too expensive to replace.

If the whole country has to follow California's lead in converting to all-electric, I see Elon Musk (Powerwalls and EV production) pulling away from Jeff Bezos as richest man, since Musk is selling the necessary items to meet the requirements, and Bezos only gets a markup on sales. People will be spending all their money on Musk's products, and won't be able to afford the other stuff Bezos sells.
1634386222152.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads