JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have two Cabelas/BassPro gift certs totaling $165. Will sell for for $ 115. I don't need anything at Cabelas, so i'd just prefer the cash. Not a scam... I have sold items here before, so please check my history. Also, everyone here has a gun, so that's a pretty solid reason not to scam someone on NWF. ;^)

I live in Sherwood/Newberg, so I can even meet you at Cabela's for transaction if convenient.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Card numbers can be checked on the website to confirm validity and $ amount too, should anyone want to take this deal.

These are e-gift cards: $90 for Bass Pro, and $75 for Cabelas. Both can be used at Cabelas now that they have merged. You can google that, or call Cabelas to ask, which is what I did.

There is no expiration on egift cards.

Alright, admin time, if i remember correctly, e-gift cards expose the numbers immediately, it is the purchasers responsibility to make sure that they're happy with the transaction and that the seller knows the numbers on the cards.

Right on Maxx. I have printed the gift certs and will hand them off upon transaction. The buyer can check the balances on the spot if desired.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top