JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1175
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Bellingham
State
Washington
Zip Code
Purchased 10 years ago direct from manufacturer. Has never been fired since factory, just climate controlled safe queens.

Coharie Arms CA94FS (same makers currently making "Omega" brand clones.)

Made in USA, no 922R compliance required. Has a tri-lug with a barrel extension pinned and welded to it from factory.
I'm told a $200 ATF form 1 and removing it would be a quick and easy SBR option.

Two position ambidexterous safety Pictogram trigger housing.

Is missing rear sight assembly. Normally $40-100 part when available.
Or spend the money on a red dot sight and mount?

Comes with 1 30rd mag and printed manual.

$1175
$1250 shipped, your FFL must accept shipment from non-FFLs.

You pay all FFL fees.
I can possibly meet at your FFL in Everett and north during the day weekdays or weekends, if they take possession while you wait for your approval.

Various additional magazines available.

No trades.

Edited 2/28 Prices lowered.
Edit 5/9/2020 1 of 2 units no longer available. Price lowered.
Edit 5/22/2020 Price lowered
Edit 6/15/2020 Price change
Edit 7/17/2020 Sold

Let me know if you have questions

IMG_8348-3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Nice. I've heard that clones and actual HK's are both picky about magazines. Looks like you've got at least one ATI one?
Any others that work or don't work on yours?

They both will take the ATI and factory mags. But I have run across that problem during a build. The receiver would not accept and function with factory mags but it functioned just fine with ATI mags. I really like the , what is called, the HK34. They used a 93 cocking tube and forearm. Then moved the sight tower out to match. I think it looks better than a 94 with the broom stick barrel. Strange thing is about 10 years ago when Coharie was in biz. I found a 34 kit on Gunbroker and built my own. I found this upper right here on NWFA. This one is factory built. I had enough spar parts to put it all together. The other one has a 3 lug MP5 barrel with a pinned and welded extension.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.