JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pretty cool deal.

Definitely appreciating this market these days.

Academy Sports + Outdoors
DAMN!! That is how to do it. There is not any of their stores around me but I have been ordering ammo from them for years. All during the great shortage they had .22 ammo coming to my home weekly. At prices that made me wonder how they turned a buck on it. Looks like a real solid deal they are offering.

Pretty cool deal.

Whatever it was, now it says "early reservations are full". If it was giving away a Taurus, I think they offer one of those free with every tank of gas now...

Here is another "buy a lower and get a free Taurus" offer: Taurus G2C 9mm Pistol & PSA AR-15 Complete Lower Magpul MOE Edition

I read a report the other day about thieves stealing a freight truck. A couple miles down the road they opened up the boxes and found only Taurus pistols. They were so disappointed that they left the truck running and walked away on foot: www.thieves-steal-guns-just-kidding.com

Last Edited:
Pretty cool deal.

I wonder if all these Taurus pistols out there are due to the cash buy back from the class action lawsuit?

But some of the BOGO offers like this one have pistols that aren't included in the buyback. Maybe it is just too many Taurus pistols in inventory due to the buy back pistols+ regular manufacturing?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top