JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$140
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Scappoose
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey guys

I have like half a safe full of ammo that I need to completely get rid of tomorrow (so Tuesday)

im here in town finalizing the last part of my move to Hawaii then I am out of here wednesday

so! I'll post some photos of the stash and other photos I have

I have 4 black boxes of 100 rounds of 9mm each, so 400 that I'm selling for 140$
I have 5.56
.300 win mag
Buckshot 12 gauge
All kids of stuff

I don't have a rental and my cars already in HI so you'll have to meet me in scappoose

Pictures will follow in posts below as I can take them tomorrow

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Bdndbd

A2B02A77-8C9C-46AB-B2B2-E9BFD345CF94.jpeg 0E787370-4CB3-4BDA-8EC0-702FFC15FB1B.jpeg

Hey guys

I have like half a safe full of ammo that I need to completely get rid of tomorrow (so Tuesday)

im here in town finalizing the last part of my move to Hawaii then I am out of here wednesday

so! I'll post some photos of the stash and other photos I have

I have 4 black boxes of 100 rounds of 9mm each, so 400 that I'm selling for 140$
I have 5.56
.300 win mag
Buckshot 12 gauge
All kids of stuff

I don't have a rental and my cars already in HI so you'll have to meet me in scappoose

Pictures will follow in posts below as I can take them tomorrow
I'll take this. Please message me. Your message box is full.

I am not super aware of what ammo is going for now, I posted those 400 rounds of 9mm for 140, but it would be a lot easier for me to sell all of the ammo as one big lot.

Like I said I'm trying to leave OR tommorow so if someone can come up with 700$ they get

400 rounds 9mm in black boxes
150 rounds 9mm federal red boxes
5x 20 round boxes of Pmc bronze 5.56
7 boxes of .300 win mag
3 boxes of defensive 9mm in boxes
1100ish federal black box 22 lr
525ish rounds federa blue box 22 lr
100 rounds Aguilar 22 lr
100 rounds Winchester super x 22 lr
4 boxes of Winchester 12 gauge slugs
2 boxes fiochi aero slugs
2 boxes fiochi buckshot
1 large and one small G CODE scorpion ammo case carriers
2 G CODE scorpion ammo boxes (g code stuff all in gods chosen camo, m81 woodland)
Uhhhh in the g code ammo bag carriers there is some 300 win mag reloading dies, 5.56, ak ammo

Oh also there's another random bag of defensive 9mm

man ammo can full of defensive shotgun ammo and other slugs. I think I remember these are the ones with unholy recoil.
If someone is interested in buying everything listed for 700$, which I feel like is a steal, please comment here. I'm working on cleaning out the inbox now. Due to my time constraints here if I don't have a confirmed buyer of the entire lot I'll go through the messages and part it out from there. Again, I am leaving tomorrow. If I don't sell it all today I'm just leaving it with my buddy so he can enjoy it.

actually guys texts work better. Text 971 323 8988 if you're interested. I do want a gen 5 Glock before I leave so if you can offer that as trade that would work as well. I can't take long guns as trades because I'm space restricted on my flight back.

291F46AD-31A1-4A99-BE9F-FA0DB8F99F28.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top