JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$120
Manufacturer
Bushnell
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a Bushnell TRS-25 Red Dot W/Riser and a Bushnell 3x Magnifier, both in like new, mint condition. They were purchased new and installed on my Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22, an AR-style rifle. I only shot it a few times; mobility problems have pretty much ended my shooting so I'm selling everything.

I'm selling the red dot and magnifier together because they line up perfectly with each other on a Picatinny rail. Clarity is great and with the riser, the TRS-25 and magnifier are in perfect alignment.

Both items are in their original packaging with all contents, including manuals and wrenches. This combo sells for $214 on Amazon. You can have mine, barely used, for $120. I bought a 5.5 inch Picatinny riser for $20 to bring the sights up on my gun; I'll throw that in as well.

Pickup is at my apartment in Salem, Oregon, or I would ship them for another $10 ($130 total).

IMG_0352.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA