JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Bushnell Onix 400 GPS (NIB) w/extras​

I have brand new Bushnall onix 400 GPS that I picked up for hunting. I played with it for a few hours, but never really used it. Comes with a car charger and extra battery. It has tons of features:

Layer a satellite photo, topo map, compass, navigational aids and XM services ona single screen with TruView Navigation
Extra-large 3.5" full color LCD
Downloads and displays georeferenced satellite photography
Displays XM weather data on the GPS map*
XM Satellite radio entertainment including XM sports*
(*With XM Satellite subscription)
SafeTrack battery conservation mode
SiRF GPS receiver
Digital compass
Embedded 128 micro SD card
Rugged rubber armor
Waterproof (IPX7 rated)
Topographic Maps: Shows the grade and elevation data for a certain part of the earth, in addition to other physical and manmade features.
Trails: A previous path of travel that has been stored in the unit. The trail allows youto repeat a path or return to your starting point on the same path.
WAAS: Wide Area Augmentation Systems. This is a network of satellites and ground stations providing GPS signal connections that enhance accuracy.
Your Bushnell GPS has a WAAS-enabled receiver accurate to 3 meters 95% of the time.

I'd take $130 for the package.

Trades: Milspec AR15 stock, Magpul CTR, ACS, OR? AR Carbine rail system, prefer drop in, but will consider others. +/- cash as needed.

FTF Salem area - Or I will ship it USPS Flat rate.

Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads