JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Bushnell
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a Bushnell First Strike mini Red Dot with a riser for sale. It was on my daughter's M&P 15-22 but she preferred a scope so here it is.

20201229_150231.jpg 20201229_150614.jpg 20201229_150656.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a Burris AR332 that I am looking to sell in order to get a sight like yours. It is worth more than twice what your sight is, but would the AR332 be something that your wife would be looking for to replace this?

I would rather have the cash so if you sell your Burris and still want the red dot, let me know.
I would rather have the cash so if you sell your Burris and still want the red dot, let me know.
If I just pay you the $90 would you be willing to mail it to me for the total $90? I could also meet you in Jantzen Beach during the day if that is better. I live out Northeast of Battle Ground, so it is a ways for me. It would take me almost an hour to get to Jantzen beach. Thanks.

If I just pay you the $90 would you be willing to mail it to me for the total $90? I could also meet you in Jantzen Beach during the day if that is better. I live out Northeast of Battle Ground, so it is a ways for me. It would take me almost an hour to get to Jantzen beach. Thanks.
I will ship it to you for my asking price of $100 (Its going to cost me about $12 to ship). PM me if you would like to go that route.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top