JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SOLD Hi. Lurked here for awhile. Bought a Savage LRPV from clulay25 in Stayton off this board. Good man. Thanks for your service, C.

On to business. I'm looking to sell a Bushnell 6500. 2.5-16x42, mildot reticle. I've had it for a year. It was mounted once, but carefully. The finish is absolutely perfect and may as well be brand new. Lenses are also perfect. I don't have the box, but the paperwork is around here somewhere. Also, I've got the lenscaps and sunshade, and I'll include a set of Leupold QRW 30 mm rings that have never been used. Will box and ship if needed, you pay the actual cost. If you have any questions call Pete, 541-554-3476. $550

SOLD

Eugene-Springfield-20130309-00223.jpg

Eugene-Springfield-20130316-00231.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews