JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Don't drink and gun broker.
Recently I won a pile of xm15-e2s uppers that I have no need or want for.

My Whiskey apparently disagrees with my taste in firearms.

They are not in very good condition despite what the sellers description says.

What is the market value for these currently? All are 14.5s with OEM barrel and BCG's.

I couldn't find much definitive on what they may be worth. I just want to re-sell them without losing my bubblegum.

Thank you in advance.

1000005374.jpg 1000005376.jpg

I know jack squat about them.
Ok, I would guess them to be about $200 or less depending on condition. If you can identify any roll marks that shows them as Windham-made uppers maybe a little more but again the condition means a lot.

Ok, I would guess them to be about $200 or less depending on condition. If you can identify any roll marks that shows them as Windham-made uppers maybe a little more but again the condition means a lot.
See, without knowing anything about these specifically, sober me valued them at $200 shipped. I definitely paid more than that. Where would the roll marks be for Windham?

One looks like it has a Troy buis so that adds a little value. The other one has a commercial height carry handle so thats a plus for those that need one. I'm guessing they are 1-9 and chrome lined which is a plus. You should be able to get them sold for 300ish pretty easy. There is one in the EE for $400 but its been bumped a few times. I'd build some Mforgery with them and call it a day. Sell one, build one? GLWS

One looks like it has a Troy buis so that adds a little value. The other one has a commercial height carry handle so thats a plus for those that need one. I'm guessing they are 1-9 and chrome lined which is a plus. You should be able to get them sold for 300ish pretty easy. There is one in the EE for $400 but its been bumped a few times. I'd build some Mforgery with them and call it a day. Sell one, build one? GLWS
$3-400 will score a brand new upper with a BCG from several of the manufacturers out there. As much as I'm a Bushmaster fan, their parts aren't anything special nor known for amazing quality.

I still stand by $200-ish/unit. I could be wrong, but I don't see them moving for much more than that.

"Not very good condition" should be enough to seal my argument. :D

They are chrome lined 1-9, 5.56 not pinned and welded. All 3 have irons, BCG's and charging handles.

They are all beat up like they have been sitting in a truck rack and tossed in and out of armory racks, daily for years.

At $200 for a chrome lined m4 barrel with BCG/CH I would buy several. I guess it would be helpful if OP disclosed his actual cost while we discuss the market value. He just helped set market value by winning the auctions! ;)

Good luck selling them. Just do a test ad here NWF with the price you bought it for and see if it sells. That's how you determine the local market or demand.for AR uppers.Or sell it back on auction or internet

At $200 for a chrome lined m4 barrel with BCG/CH I would buy several. I guess it would be helpful if OP disclosed his actual cost while we discuss the market value. He just helped set market value by winning the auctions! ;)
My figure of $200 was just a guess based on my average knowledge of AR parts and the market as a whole. But based on the described condition they could very well be barely shot or completely shot out. Chrome lining doesn't make a barrel necessarily better nor worth a premium, neither does a basic BCG or a $10 charge handle. But it may be worth it to some people.

I am also nostalgic for the Bushmaster brand.

$200 is fair. If they had fixed carry handles (A2 "8/3") they would be $500-ish as retro guns are in high demand.

I am also nostalgic for the Bushmaster brand.

$200 is fair. If they had fixed carry handles (A2 "8/3") they would be $500-ish as retro guns are in high demand.
My first AR was a BM, back when there was only 3 brands to choose from. I'll always have a soft spot for them.

I paid about $950 shipped for all three of them combined. I was a few glasses in and i stumbled upon them while they were all about to end and drunk me thought "these low bidding idiots are going to get got" as I sniped them at the last minute. Sober me realizes that I infact was the idiot here.