JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Had a few days off after talking to a contractor with Covid last week. Then of course my boss is exposed to another Covid sick contractor and I have to go back in tomorrow to run the project. Ive already had it months ago.
Anyway been doing some home projects. Built a 45 Cal integral silencer for my 45 ACP Bullet Hose ® . Turned out pretty good. 3" ported barrel 6 SS radials in a Ti 6" ASR tube. I was going to go shoot it tomorrow as I was supposed to be off until Thursday but it'll have to wait until the weekend.

bullet hose.jpg

I dont use a mill at all. I use a lathe with a mills dividing plate on the rear the with a tool post grinder set up with 1/8" or 1/4" carbide cutters. It allows for full use of the lathe like normal plus any sort of silencer work operation that you'd normally use a mill for. I use an OLD southbend 9a 9"x48" lathe I rebuilt. PXL_20201221_161712785 (1).jpg PXL_20201122_195255877.jpg
PXL_20201222_005908990.jpg

When I hear the term bullet hose I think full auto.Why do they call it a bullet hose?
Ive mostly heard that in reference to the M3 grease gun. I named the above gun because I can do whatever I want because I have a superior imagination. My oldest son is named John because he was born in St Johns hospital .

I have no idea if it is possible, but that thing needs a shorter buffer tube.

Ive mostly heard that in reference to the M3 grease gun. I named the above gun because I can do whatever I want because I have a superior imagination. My oldest son is named John because he was born in St Johns hospital .

I get it. I once named a Doberman puppy "Dorian Hawkmoon Von Koln the 3rd" when I registered him with the AKC.
I had just finished reading a Micheal Moorcock sci fi novel and that name sounded cool for a male Doberman.
He turned out to be the runt of the litter, but I'll give the little guy credit, he gallantly tried to live up to his name.

When they start handing out free stamps I've got quite a few to register.
They open the registry, that would be an interesting way to get a ton in.

I've read stories about guys going around buying full autos off people for pennies on the dollar when they opened it for those. Guys were 100% ready to get rid of them and some were 100% ready to take advantage of the registry being open.

If they do open it, I'll be getting a few in as SBRs.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top