JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
Looking for just about everything realy ... Looking for a bottom poor furnace. 357 158g mold. And anything elts you can think of,that i might need

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
@matts thank you butbi already have a bucket of range scrap i was gonna use. Im going to try to. Cast for my 357, 44mag, 45colt, 4570, and 450bush. Then once i get it,down and get to reloading on my dillon 308 and 3030. Then,i might start reloading 223.

Lots of good info over on the , "Cast Boolits" Site. Don't forget to place your lead pot on a large cookie sheet to contain spills.

My getting too old for SCUBA Diving made my old weight belts become an ample supply of lead for casting bullets.

Last Edited:
I have a few casting items I was getting ready to list for sale on eBay. I have a Lee 20 lb production pot, a Lyman 450 sizer and a few bullet molds. If you interested, message me and I'll send pics.

I have plenty of hard lead if anyone has soft lead they want to shoot in a cartridge rifle that uses hard lead I will trade all you have for my hard lead. I'm looking for soft lead for muzzle loading balls.

I've got a Lyman 450 sizer/luber for $60. I'll throw in a sizer die and top punch if I have what you need. + shpping. I'm going to be at the gunshow in cahalis on the 21&22nd of Dec if you want to pick it up there.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.