JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got back from the Collector's West Portland Show. There were 2 vendors that had decent prices on brass-cased 9mm FMJ.

• Surplus Ammo (from WA): No bargaining, credit card is +3%
    • Remington UMC 9mm 115gr FMJ $160/1000 ($0.16 cents per round)
    • I think they had American Eagle for $180/1000 ($0.18 cents per round) but I can't recall 100%
  • Wholesale Ammo: No bargaining, cash/credit doesn't matter
    • Winchester 9mm Service Grade 115gr FMJ $87.95/500 ($0.176 cents per round)
    • I think they also had CCI Independence 115gr FMJ for $90/500 ($0.18 cents per round), but can't recall 100%
So if you are going to visit the show anyway, then there is at least decent 9mm ammo there for you among other things.

If you are NOT planning to go to the gun show already, then I would say order online since the show admission is $10 and parking is $10.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top