JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Picture says it all. Its been a great shooter, no misfires or jams. great for concealed carry, but since I dont conceal carry, Im looking for something double stacked as a range and nightstand gun. My friend also reloads 9mm, so it would be alot cheaper for me to switch to a 9x19 pistol.

Sorry for the crappy pics, Ill I got is a cell phone camera. Has just over 500 rounds through it. It has a little holster wear on the right side, and some wear on the frontstrap. Comes with spare parts kit, including cleaning tool, sear, sear spring, ejector, ejector pin, spare grips, etc. 14 pieces total for the spare part kit. Looking for $280 for it all. Willing to meet wherever. Face to face only.

If you want to make a trade, Im willing to give YOU cash to even out the difference.

makarov.jpg

makarov.jpg

Last Edited:
yeah, sure. I'll take a trade. Im only interested in a 9mm semi auto pistol though. Not enough room for a rifle, and though Im a fan of revolvers, I don't need one right now. Whatcha got?

bump and price drop to $325 Or Best Offer. again, I am also willing to trade for a 9mm semi auto, double or single stack. Comes with spare parts: spare grips, grip screw, safety, safety detent spring, recoil spring, mainspring, mainspring clip, slide stop, trigger bar, trigger/takedown spring, ejector, and ejector spring. also comes with a cleaning tool, and 2 magazines.

if you are serious about purchase or trade, I can send you pics or meet you FTF if you'd like to examine the gun.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.