JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.45x39mm
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi All,

I am selling a full Ak74 setup. Based on a Bulgarian parts kit and built on a Nodak Spud receiver, stamped AK-74. Originally purchased in 2013 from The Freedom Shoppe in CT it has about 720 rounds through it. I don't have any information about who actually built it but has been very reliable and is a ton of fun to shoot. I am selling because I just don't take it out enough. The only issue is that the muzzle brake is stuck on. CT at the time had an AWB requiring that rifles not have threaded barrels. The muzzle device spent most of its life welded in place and now refuses to budge. Otherwise everything else was always broken down after shooting and is in good working order. No signs of corrosion anywhere.

In this I am also including 6 magazines (not pictured ) and all the 7N6 ammo I have available, roughly 360 rounds, 240 of which are in the original paper wrapping (not pictured). Magazines are all plastic, no bakelites unfortunately 😢. I also have a box of Hornaday V-Max as well I'll throw in.
I can meet about anywhere that is about 1.5hrs from Eugene. Buyer responsible for all BGC/FFL fees. $800

IMG_3443.jpeg IMG_3441_edit.jpg IMG_3442.jpeg

IMG_3438.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Still available, gun+ammo+mags

In terms of numbers the bolt matches the carrier which matches the trunnion. Gas block and tang for thee stock are stamped with a 3, front sight block is stamped with a 2

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.