JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.45x39mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This never gets shot any longer so it's time to find it a new home.

AK74 on a Nodak Spud receiver. The main body of this rifle was built by a local gentleman who is an incredible craftsman at foreign weapon building. I also have a Galil that he made which is an absolute work of art. I've had this for quite awhile, but as far as I can remember it was built with a Circle 10 parts kit and a Bulgarian chrome lined barrel. Additional features from back to front:

-Two stock options: triangle folder and Zentico folder
-Rifle Dynamics triangle stock pouch
-Zentico railed dust cover
-Tango down grip
-ALG enhanced trigger
-Krebs enhanced safety
-Zentico handguard with rail sections
-Magpul RSA QD sling mount
-Surefire Warcomp

Magazines: 16 total
-9 Magpul mags
-7 Bulgarian mags

Ammo:
-Hornady V Max: 540 rounds
-Corrosive surplus: 630 rounds
-Silver Bear hollow point: appx 90 rounds
-Wolf FMJ: no idea, not going to count them all, but best guess is somewhere around 800 rounds.
*Note* ammo cans not included

The rifle was painted with a Rhodesian baby 💩 camo scheme by the previous owner, but is easy enough to remove with paint thinner and some elbow grease. I liked the look so I left it as is.

This is a great AK package for someone who will actually run it. It's set up to accommodate your optic, sling and light of choice. The stock lock up is incredibly solid, and is actually a fairly compact package when folded. I've shot it with consistent accuracy at 400 yards with a red dot in high winds, and it is an absolute laser. I have every confidence that it could easily shoot farther than that.

Prefer to meet in the Salem area, but I am willing to travel somewhat in order to make a deal. Willing to ship on buyers dime. If face to face, transfer fees are on the buyer unless meeting at my FFL of choice.

I'm primarily selling because I found another gun that I want more, and because this has become a wall hanger in recent years and it deserves someone who will actually shoot the dang thing.

Not interested in trades, and would prefer to sell everything together. If someone wants the rifle by itself we can work something out, but until then I'd rather give someone the opportunity to buy it as a package. So for now I'm not looking to sell the mags or ammo separately. Feel free to ask any questions in this thread or in PM. Price is $3000 for the lot.

Please get permission from your wives before committing to purchase 😅. I've already had one person say they'll take it but backed out after the boss said no.

CC7E2BAB-A7D4-4F36-BF57-E6C968367FD5.jpeg EFCA6B30-D877-47B6-80CC-F310A00C8C66.jpeg 738D1DE4-D9EA-4B19-B8C8-6C228411C975.jpeg 66F43CE6-1819-43CC-BE02-534262E4CCB3.jpeg 357770D6-A162-4803-AE7C-2F71C58628B7.jpeg 65682CD5-17A6-46BC-B261-FA790C50FAF4.jpeg 723C2BC1-F519-4DFA-9287-4A0CC56A2852.jpeg C61DC3AF-284F-453B-BD0E-4BA105C95A65.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Damm if it wasnt for 1240B here in WA state I would have been all over this. OP make sure you try to get a good pic of the numbers on trunnion, bolt carrier, and bolt. Should be matching. GLWS.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.