Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Bulgarian AK-74

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by PDXFirearms, Mar 27, 2010.

1. PDXFirearms

PDXFirearms PDX Member

I have a Bulgarian AK-74 (5.45x39)with light use, maybe 200 rounds through it. Like new condition, comes with 2 magazines and the bayonet. It's a century build, I hand picked this one and it is a nice build. I'm looking for $450 FTF.

P1010005.jpg

Only trade would be a Baby Eagle in 9mm.

2. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Century usually uses the Tapco trigger group, does this one have it?

3. deen_ad

Seller probably won't change status till I actually pay for it, I wouldn't either!! Have to do an FFL transfer since it a crossborder sale/purchase.

4. Deavis

Deavis Mid Willamette Valley Active Member

Unless Century has changed their MO.... they use crap century triggers. Tapco G2 is much nicer.

5. deen_ad

use the Tapco G2 trigger, according to the Guns & Ammo "Complete Book Of The AK47" that is out now.

Also, the owner has verified that the one pictured has the Tapco in it as standard equip.

6. deen_ad

Needs to be marked SOLD as I picked it up today. As it was a crossborder sale we had to do an FFL check on it. Worked just fine for us.

Now to find some ammo, went to 4 stores this afternoon and didn't find any.

7. Bubba Rogowski

Bubba Rogowski Southwest Portland Member

I think most people who buy these plan to buy spam cans of 5.45 surplus. Cheap as heck. Check classicsarms.us, but I think Aimsurplus, atlantic and maybe others have it. Cheap as heck compared to 762x39 and 556 ammo Even if the Russian/Blulgy stuff says it is noncorrosive, I think they all have corrosive primers so the gun must be cleaned with boiling H20 or ammonia after use. Someone correct me if wrong here....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.