JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1700
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Woodburn
State
Oregon
Zip Code

Comes with the optic in picture but currently has factory irons. Not a common pistol to find. Comes with 3 holsters. 5 magazines total. 3 of those magazines hold 16 rounds the other 2 are 15 rounders. No Trades

From the website:

Built with a compact grip module, a fluted match grade barrel, lightweight aluminum picatinny frame, an "optic ready" system and a CCW trim, you get the best of all worlds, without compromising on anything.

Specifications

• Caliber: 9mm
  • Barrel: 3.25" inch fluted barrel.
  • Frame: SAS2 / Aluminum full length with picatinny rail.
  • Grip: Compact module (C) polymer grip.
  • Slide: Stainless steel / Front & rear serrations / Optic ready.
  • Supplied magazines: 2 X 110mm magazines.
  • Capacity: 16 rounds.
  • Trigger type: Modular trigger system / Short curved trigger shoe.
  • Trigger weight: 3.0 - 3.5 lbs.
  • Safety: Ambidextrous extended levers.
  • Sights: Adjustable rear & fiber optic front. (Optic ready / Shield RMSc footprint)
  • Available colors: Black (Black anodized frame & PVD slide) / Two Tone (Black anodized frame & natural finish slide)
  • Weight: As shown (unloaded): 622g / 1.4lbs

94C91CF2-2D50-4473-B957-852EECFC9236.jpeg B0FCA82B-4305-48D2-A078-D6D293301CB7.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Let me get
Would you consider selling it without the optic?
If so does it any rear sights I don't see them in the photo?
I would but the firearm was built with the optic. So the plate for it is specific to this pistol. I'll get a picture on here shortly

Can you buy other plates for other optics? I saw a review or read somewhere that you could but don't remember the source
I believe the some are available through chpws. 1911/2011 adapters. I haven't tried to order one yet though but that's also where I read somewhere as well. Here's pics with the irons

BAB5DE07-B1BD-4E45-A6EF-4C4314B6EA81.jpeg D41CCB4F-19AD-47FA-9F8C-37D6378AED1A.jpeg 2FD97E0F-5B45-4CFE-9670-2978D5D03802.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.