JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm looking to sell my 1993 Toyota 4Runner. I recently bought a new Tacoma, and I can't afford to keep both.

It is a 4x4 and has a 3.0 liter V6 and a 5-speed transmission. It has 248,xxx miles on the original powertrain, though I believe the clutch has been replaced. The AC blows cold, and the power windows work, including the rear window - the previous owner replaced the rear window motor. It has a hitch, and is wired for towing. It has an aftermarket CD player with remote and iPod adapter, and a Viper alarm with keyless entry.

What separates this rig from the competition are its off-road modifications. It has a complete Old Man Emu (OME) suspension lift kit installed, Warn locking hubs, Dick Cepek simulated beadlock wheels, and four BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO 32x11.5 tires with plenty of wear left. Previous owner installed new gearing in the rear differential to account for the bigger tires, but I can't remember what the ratio is. Also has an older-style Surco roof rack, a pre-runner bar, and Hella foglights, driving lights, and roof rack lights - all of which work. Oh, it also has a valid state-issued off-road vehicle pass.

The truck has been through the headgasket recall service. I've recently paid to replace both CV axles, the u-joints on either end of the driveline, and to balance the tires. Brakes are in good shape, and I put in a new battery last winter, and a new distributor and spark plug wires the winter before that. Just got the oil changed, and also replaced the rear differential fluid. The truck does have a slow, long-term oil leak of about a half quart to a quart every 2-3 tanks. To me, it looks like it's coming out the bottom, along the oilpan gasket. At any rate, I had the compression checked when I bought it, and everything seemed fine.

I am now asking $3,000 for this truck. I think that's a fair deal for the truck, considering its modifications. I will consider all reasonable offers, and I will consider a partial trade for quality firearms, including Smith & Wesson revolvers, 9mm GLOCKs, nice leverguns, and quality AKs.

Thanks for looking!

5Y05T65X13m43o33l5b9q45f84287ce321b2f.jpg

5T25U65X23nf3k63lcb9q8a404bc24152186c.jpg

Last Edited:
Taking this one back to the top. I've dropped the price I'm asking to $4,000.

As requested, here are some (massive) interior pictures:

Last Edited:
Hey Joe, the previous owner just re-geared the rear differential, and not the front. I have a mountain of maintenance records from the P.O. I'll dig through them, and see if I can't find the ratio. I'm chagrined that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Taking this one back to the top. I've had some interest, but no definite offers. I've dropped the price to $3,000 or a partial trade for cash and firearms. That's a pretty good deal!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top