JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Mark Rober is a YouTuber with almost 12M followers. You may have caught his video when he built the "Glitter Bomb" as a way to thwart porch pirates. He's got mad engineering skills. Well this video details his escapades of when he tried to install a bird feeder during the quarantine to watch the birds...until the squirrels showed up. He ultimately builds a seven stage "Ninja Warrior" style obstacle course as a means of protecting the feeder. And the video of it is equal parts fascinating and hilarious as four hero squirrels accept the challenge of the course! It's 21+ minutes but well worth the time. :)

Mark Rober is a YouTuber with almost 12M followers. You may have caught his video when he built the "Glitter Bomb" as a way to thwart porch pirates. He's got mad engineering skills. Well this video details his escapades of when he tried to install a bird feeder during the quarantine to watch the birds...until the squirrels showed up. He ultimately builds a seven stage "Ninja Warrior" style obstacle course as a means of protecting the feeder. And the video of it is equal parts fascinating and hilarious as four hero squirrels accept the challenge of the course! It's 21+ minutes but well worth the time. :)

Love it. I have fed the birds all my life and always enjoyed watching the squirrels who come for the food too. I regularly see them make some amazing jumps and falls from large tree's. They seem to be almost indestructible. when we did not have a dog one summer I had some of them taking peanuts from my hand.

I had a bird feeder. Damned squirrels would raid it and then the birds would stop coming around.
The only reason I had the feeder in the first place was to entertain my cat while I was off at work.
No birds, no entertainment for cat, cat tears up bubblegum in the house in response.
So I got something to solve the squirrel problem...
SIG Sauer P226.01.JPG
Y'all recognize it, but this one shoots .177 pointy lead thingies at about 350 fps.
It sure fixed those damned squirrels' little red wagon...:s0010:

Last Edited:
My Dad is a Level 12 black belt ninja Squirrel Challenge master! He doesn't actually hate them, just doesn't like the little batsturds raiding his bird feeders!

There are tons of videos of this type of thing on Y-toob, Enjoy!
Me, I got into the Dog challenges, some of those are pretty fun, some are downright genius, and it's super fun to see what the doggos do with these challenges! Our Dearly departed Golden Retriever was a challenge master, no matter what you tried, he would some how figure it out and beat the challenge! We have high hopes for out new Malinator, seems to be a pretty smart little feller!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews