JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I LOVE Brussel sprouts! I hate cabbage. Explain that to me. I also love Sauerkraut. I hate cabbage. I hate cole slaw (unless its my Mom's, and she's dead). Explain that to me.

I call Brussel sprouts "Martian Brains", because they look like the heads on the critters from "Mars Attacks!". (Most of them exploded in the movie, as a result of listening to Slim Whitman's "Cattle Call".)

Your recipe is very simple, but I am an idiot, so how much Parmesan (done afterward? a healthy sprinkling?i)

how much Parmesan (done afterward? a healthy sprinkling?i)
As us Chefs say, 'Add to taste' - Just kidding - I am no chef but a generous amount - I covered all the sprouts. You cannot ever have too much cheese. Enough to cover and melt over all the sprouts.

Have lost 45 lbs this year and broccoli and brussel sprouts had a lot to do with that; of course w/o the cheese and goodies you put on yours ....

Brussel Sprout

When I was just a little lad,
Certain things made me mad.
Mum, she'd scream, dad he shouts,
"Eat your bleedin' Brussel Sprouts! "

So I'd place one in my mouth.
Down my throat heading south,
Hit my Stomach and of course,
Brussel Sprout: heading north.

like a bullet it flew out,
That bleedin' rotten Brussel Sprout.
Across the table it did fly,
Hit my father in the eye.
Then my father gave a clout,
I didn't eat, that Brussel Sprout.

Now; mum and dad they don't shout,
"Eat that bleedin Brussel Sprout! "
With mum and dad I've made some deals
No more Sprouts with my meals.
James Asher

I too recently discovered brussel sprouts. I cut 'em in half, shake 'em in a bowl with olive oil, yellow mustard, garlic, and pepper; maybe some green onions if I have any. Then microwave and broil. Be real careful not to cook too long or they smell like fart.

I'll have to try with parmesan. Still sounds healthier than bacon like me mammy in law makes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top