JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!!

Hi folks. Selling my B&T TP9 that has already been converted to a Short Barreled Rifle. We'll have to go through an FFL to do this transfer as you'll need to get your tax stamp. The upside is that form 4's are usually happening much faster than form 1's and you don't have to pay a dealer to do the "conversion" for you either.

This is a 9mm pistol originally based on the Steyr SPP. Comes with shoulder strap, two 30 round magazines and one 10 round magazine. I have put around 500 rounds through it and I bought it new after it had been converted by an FFL in MA. The recoil spring retaining rod/top cover latch was plastic and the nub at the end that served as the top cover latch broke off. I made a new one out of aluminum on my lathe that works perfectly. I'll include the original so you have it, but getting those is nearly impossible so it was easier to build it out of aluminum. See last picture for the new aluminum rod vs the old plastic rod. This is a great little pistol/rifle and a lot of fun to shoot. If you are looking for one of these, this price is way less than what it would take you to buy one, find the stock and pay an appropriate gunsmith/FFL to convert it to an SBR for you. Pay my asking price and I'll include the Sig RDS as well.

Scratch on the left side as you can see in the 3rd picture. Another rifle fell and of course fell on this one.

21130823491_0d2c26ff18_z.jpg

21123083785_32cde664ed_z.jpg

20936315239_0fc0abef05_z.jpg

20936317069_7d145c90e3_z.jpg
21123067975_d08400d587_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that's pretty. Just so happens I have the Steyr SPP 9mm pistol version and marked as such. It was before B&T took over the manufacturing. I do have the B&T tactical upper on it and have the original upper. Nice piece, good luck with the sale, free bump

It has the 3 lug suppressor connector. So if you have the 3 lug suppressor it will fit. You can start a conversation if you are interested.

Thanks

Steve
I am really interested. Would like to know about part trade part. I live in your state and have done NFA stuff twice, working on third (9mm can). So i realize the time involved in all this. So lets talk.

Doh, I sold it last week. I guy wanted it as a pistol so we pulled the stock off, sent the letter to the ATF and shipped it to MA last week.

Sorry for not updating the ad.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.