JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
It's been a fun one to have around, but new purchase have to be paid for by selling something, so it's time for this one to go down the road.
Package comes with:
1995 Buckmark
3 magazines, 1 - Browning and 2 are (I think) Triple K, they all feed great but the Triple K ones almost never lock the slide back on an empty mag
Houge Extreme grips (factory grips included)
Locally produced low red dot mount and a Burris FF3 red dot, the FF3 is covered under Burris's Forever Warranty
TruGlo Green fiber front sight (factory front and rear sight included)
Factory box NOTE: The pistol does not fit in the box with the red dot attached
This is the 'old style' slide and it lacks the ears that make cycling easier and it will also not work with the Halo charging handles. The previous owner apparently tried to use a pair of pliers to pull the slide back and scratched it a bit. I did my best to make the scratches look as bad as possible so they will look better in person. I kept thinking I would get around to cleaning it up with some steel wool and cold blue, but time and tide . . .
Having the red dot and no rear sight makes cycling it much easier and if you want, here is a good solution from Striplin Custom Gunworks for adding 'ears' to the slide

The trigger pull on this is the 2nd best (safe!) trigger I have ever felt :eek: The best was a custom tuned CS 452, but this one runs a very close second I will bring a snap cap so you can try it :D

Asking $400.00 for the package, not really interested in trades but feel free to hit me up if you think you have something worth talking about (Glocks, shotguns, hunting rifles and most AR's need not apply)
Also, if you think I'm a bit high on my price feel free to PM me with what you think is fair, but fair warning, I think I'm about in the sweet spot on this one
I like A Cut Above Pawn, but work takes me all over town so we may be able to work around an FFL of your choice.

And now, the photos

BuckmarkPkg 01.jpg

BuckmarkPkg 02.jpg
BuckmarkPkg 03.jpeg
BuckmarkPkg 04.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Velzey could thread that very reasonably and it would look a lot like mine. Same fastfire and everything. Super accurate shooters.

Last Edited:
Kind of forgot about this one :)

Added trade interest towards an adjustable sight Ruger Single Six in 32 H&R mag, either a 4.5" or 5.5" barrel or a Ruger Blackhawk 4 5/8", open on caliber
Not looking for a safe queen, doesn't need to have the factory box and all that stuff that collectors love

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.