JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold pending funds. Offered for sale is a Browning Automatic Rifle in .22 caliber. This is a Belgian made, immaculate heirloom quality rifle. It can be taken down, as can all of this type. It uses a tube feed, loaded through the port on the right side of the buttstock. The receiver features beautiful engraving and the hand-checkered wood has a nearly perfect gloss finish. Spent shells are ejected downward. I acquired it from a friend several years ago, and he had bought it new for his wife in the late 50s and she never fired it. I have fired it, sighted in the J.C. Higgins 4x scope and it has performed flawlessly. Included is a Galati case designed specifically for this rifle, and the original box and manual. It is a slim, delicate little rifle that can protect your garden against predator rabbits, or put them on the table. This rifle can be in your family for generations, providing unlimited enjoyment. These are very hard, if not impossible to find in this condition. FTF, Oregon DL and CWP required. $700.

Last Edited:
Hello.

I'm interested in the rifle with the box, manual, and case.

Can you ship it to a Federal Firearms License holder in Houston, TX?

I appreciate your interest, but I'd prefer to sell it locally. Give me a couple of days and if it doesn't move, I'll PM you and we can work out the details. Sorry, but I should have annotated the ad "FTF". I'll edit it right now.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.