JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$825
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
7mm Remington Magnum
City
Pullman
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my Browning Hells Canyon Speed in 7mm Rem Mag. Bought new when they first came out. High estimate of round count is ~150-160. Cerakote is in pretty good shape (only chipping is highlighted in picture), stock is a little scratched but not sticky (only real marring is also highlighted).

Now, for the good stuff. A family friend worked up a load for me with it last summer tossing 168gr Bergers at 3085, and was able to keep 3 shot groups pretty consistently under .3" inches at 100 yards. He was able to keep sub 8" groups at 1000 yards with it, and I was able to keep a 10" 10 shot at 980 yards my first time over 300. It took a bear at 500, and a deer at 590. Now, you're probably wondering why I'm selling it if it's that accurate of a rifle. I'm 23, and an idiot. In a more serious sense, getting into long range shooting, I wanted something better twisted for 180/195 Bergers, stiffer barrel for a suppressor, CIP length magazine, pistol grip style stock, etc. And when my family friend who reloaded this for me told me I'd want those things, I found out about building your own custom, and my tip money burnt a hole straight through my pocket.

It comes with the Rifle. 20 MOA Rail. 2 Magazines. The load data (168gr Berger VLD, Reloder 26). And 20 remaining handholds. I'd like to get $825. Buyer pays FFL. Shoot me a text if you have any more questions at 36zero 95seven 564seven

IMG_5277.jpeg IMG_5286.jpeg IMG_5271.jpeg IMG_4923.jpeg IMG_9818.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.