JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have had this for few years and would like to sell it to get some custom work done on some of my other babies.

It only has about 400 rounds through it total, bought it unfired, and has been cleaned after every session. Haven't had it out in a while, but do remember that the top screw and take down screw would probably need to be replaced to make this a real collector.

The interesting thing about this .22 is that the serial number, according to Browning dating, puts the manufacure date a year after they stopped making these. They stopped making them in 1982, but the serial number on this one is a high 1983 number. So this may be one of the last steel framed .22's Browning ever made, since they went to aluminum after the Challenger II.

The gun, one magazine, and the manual is all I have (like an idiot I through the original box away, so pissed at myself).

Fairly firm on the price, but willing to listen to offers. $400

ChallengerII001.jpg

Sorry, forgot. It's $400. I know that unfired ones go for around that, but I feel the significance of the manufacture date and model makes up for the fact that it has been fired.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.